1.17.2013

Necropost Much?

I have zero blogging instincts. I admit it. I have thoughts all day long that would probably make good posts, or possibly just filler posts, but I just never think to share them. That, and they fade pretty quickly, like dreams after you wake.

Alas.

One of my New Year's Resolutions has been to attempt better blogging habits. So here I am. Let's see. What have I been up to for the past year?

Wow, that sounds really terrible. *shudders* I do apologize.

But honestly, I haven't been writing any fantasy. Not a word of it in 2012. I spent the year rolling out my new mystery series (under a different pen name). That said, I do have two new fantasy novels coming out this year. I wrote one of them during NaNoWriMo 2010 and the second during NaNoWriMo 2011. Yeah, that's right. Two novels coming out this year! Very excited! They're the first two in a new trilogy for me, called Seals of the Duelists. I'm thrilled to be expanding my book list. Doubling it, in fact, as far as my fantasy novels go.

Book one is ready for release. Rebel Elements is just waiting on formatting, and it'll be good to go. Trouble is, that free time probably won't show up for a good month. Mostly because I'll be working on edits for its sequel, Traitor Savant, with my beloved editor Karen. She loves my fantasy, and so I love her. That's not weird, right?

Anyway, I'm only on the third edit for TS right now, and I have a week and a half to polish it up enough that Karen doesn't hurk at the sight of it. I'm confident I can do it. I'm just not certain how badly my arms will ache after I turn in the manuscript. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment